Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pour


3/13/2012
Acts 1:5- “For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”

Interpretation:

Pour out your rain on my thirsty soul
Pour through my veins and cleanse my soul
Pour out your rain drown me down inside your love
Pour out your Spirit; send down your Holy dove

Pour on me
Pour through me
My soul was dirty
I need pure, I need pure, to see a rainbow.

Pour down your rain on this dusty old body
Pour through my brain, I want your living holy water
Cleanse my soul, rain down on me your love
Baptize me in the Spirit, transform me from above

Pour on me
Pour through me
My mind was dirty
I need pure, I need pure to see the rainbow

Rain down your grace on my bitter, hardened heart
Drench me in Spirit, come set your church apart
Cleanse my thoughts, and rescue me from pain
Baptize me in truthful streams, my loss becomes my gain

Pour on me
Pour through me
My life was dirty
You gave purity
I need pure, I need pure, I need pure to see your rainbow.           

Application: Turn into a song by next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment