Sunday, February 5, 2012

Woo-Hoo!


1/24/2012
God- you are so awesome. I pray that these messages can go out and your Holy Spirit can fall on those who you draw close to you. I pray that their hearts are softened and their eyes are opened to the truth and love that reigns here. Lord, I pray that you give my readers the strength to accept the teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness that your word provides for us. Thank you Father. They have no idea how much I love them, or how much you love them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

God- you have set my soul FREE!!!!!!!!! God I thought that I understood life. I think I have always thought I have understood life. But you pulled me out of the DARK. Through you, everything makes sense. Lord you are LOVE. YOU ARE THE LOVE WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR. YOU ARE THE TRUTH, THE MERCY, THE FORGIVENESS, THE LOVE, THE PEACE, THE WAY AND THE LIFE! Jesus! Please forgive me of all my sins. I AM A SINNAH SINNAH CHICKEN DINNA! But no joke it is serious the wages of sin is death. But Lord, you DIED for MY SIN. So that when I put my faith into you, I receive LIFE, instead of the death I deserve. This isn’t advanced algebra- this isn’t chemistry and it’s not complex. It is the simple one way plain bright powerful truth that is the dynamite to life and the salt to my mashed potatoes. God you make everything easy. And being a Christian in this life is HARD. But you have set me free- and my life is yours. Glorify yourself. Make yourself known. Save my friends. I wanna dance in heaven with my loved ones and my enemies for the rest of my life. God- you want everyone to win. It’s all about love it’s all about truth. It’s beautiful. It is the definition of beauty- God .. it’s you.. it’s always been you, and thank YOU that it will always be YOU. We as humans have such a solid understanding that there are animals and there are plants and we sit right on the top of the food chain. And when we see an ant hill we can either feed them a sugar cube or stamp them out. HA! We are on top of the world! But wait- God- you’re telling me that YOU are HIGHER than us??? Did you know we sent men to the moon?? We are pretty brilliant down here!! Oh wait you CREATED the moon??? THAT’S AWESOME. We have this pride deep rooted in our hearts from living in a world of hatred and rejection. But what do we have to be proud of that you haven’t given us?? So you can feed us sugar cubes or you can stamp us out. Ok- I’ll admit that because I don’t want us to be stamped out. And because it’s such a relief knowing that you’re going to be the one in charge of the sugar cubes too. You love us. We are itty bitty ants and you – the CREATOR of it all – even though we DENY you and say we DON’T BELIEVE in you (even though your proof of existence is inescapable) – and we SLANDER you and we DISOBEY you… YOU DIED FOR US???? What is this love that I can’t comprehend!!!!!! Now THAT’S true love. THAT’S poetry. THAT’S a good father. THAT’S a good God. You are HUGE. You are GOOD .you are ALL KNOWING. And LORD I LOVE MY FriENDS and family!!!!! Please magnify yourself through my life, change me Lord, make me more like you, God be GLAMEROUS through my life. Even though I am just dust. I am nothing and you are everything yet you died for me because you love me. HAHAH!!!!! This is the love everyone is looking for. You chose me to share it with others – so here I am Lord- send me. I love you!! God bless all readers!!! And yes- you are sinners! Don’t let your feelings or your pride get in the way of accepting that TRUTH that will SET YOU FREE! IM A SINNER! I NEED A SAVIOR! Now it all makes sense… God is just right here knocking at the doors of our hearts… knocking, knocking, knocking.. please let him in. Please get off facebook and let him in. Please stop using heroin and let him in. Please stop worshipping yourself or your friends or your relationship with your boyfriend and LET IN THIS WILD LOVE THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. I am going to another country to minister to children who don’t even have enough food to eat. THIS IS AN ISSUE. Goodbye scituate white girl problems. The truth is beautiful. Just get your “self” out of the way of that. God is a lion. Unlock that cage. Don’t be stubborn. Don’t hesitate. The Bible says to come with child-like faith. CHILDREN are awesome. They just believe. Flush your false doctrine, test the spirits, ditch your heaping collection of teachers who tell you what you want to hear to have the life you think you want to live. There is nothing new under the sun. Life is more simple than we make it. Love is love and truth is truth. And God is GOD. And He LOVES US.. so no more self-righteousness and NO MORE SELF-PITY. Be JOYFUL in the GOD OF YOUR SALVATION TODAY!!!!! Because we don’t deserve it! ;) God is good + life is beautiful. Even when things are bad. God bless and Lord I thank you for all of this and pray that you reach hearts with your word! In Jesus name I pray, Amen! BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment