Thursday, June 7, 2012

BEAUTIFUL


May 16, 2012
1 Corinthians 1:25- “For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.”

Interpretation: The foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and his weakness is stronger than our strength! If this is true, how important must it be to trust in God and in his wisdom, strength, and power, which is, if we refer back to verse 24, Jesus! God is wiser and greater than man. Not just into others, but also into ourselves. I feel like I always need to do something in order for God’s work to get accomplished to it’s fullest peak, but God’s strength is made perfect in our weakness, so really all I need to do is fully submit and commit my way to him in order for him to accomplish what he wants through me. Also- God doesn’t make mistakes. God didn’t make mistakes in me being me and having the life, heart, and mind that I do. He set it all apart before the beginning of time. I need to trust Jesus to take care of me because he is the only one who is trustworthy!

Application: I will memorize this scripture tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment